What is AZIPRO 500MG?
- AZIPRO 500MG contains Azithromycin which belongs to antibiotics
What AZIPRO 500MG is used for?
It is used to treat bacterial infections caused by bacteria. These infections include
- Chest, throat or nasal infections (such as bronchitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis, sore throat (pharyngitis) and sinusitis
- Ear infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections (such as an abscess or boil)
- Sexually transmitted diseases caused by an organism called chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea
- Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, If you
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to or any other macrolide antibiotic such as erythromycin or clarithromycin or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- Have liver or kidney or heart problems
- Have low potassium or magnesium levels
- Have myasthenia gravis
- Disclaimer:The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.