What is CHESTON COLD?
- CHESTON COLD contains Paracetamol, Cetirizine and Phenylephrine
What CHESTON COLD is used for?
- It is used to treat common flu, sinusitis or bronchitis, stuffy nose, congestion, fever and allergic rhinitis
Warning & Precautions
- Are allergic to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have heart problem
- Have high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Have gastrointestinal disorders
- Have liver or kidney disease
- Have overactive thyroid gland
- Have urination problem
- Have any breathing disorders
Tell your doctor, if you are taking any other medicine including medicines obtained without prescription or any other supplements or herbal products.
Directions & For Use
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Shake well before use
If you take more CHESTON COLD
- If you take more of this medicine, talk to your doctor or go to a nearest hospital immediately
If you forget to take CHESTON COLD
- If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember it, however if it is nearly time for the next dose skip the missed dose
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking CHESTON COLD
- Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor tells to do so
- Stomach upset
- Dry mouth
- Keep this medicine out of reach of the children
- Store at a room temperature of 15-25°C
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.